|Type Of Site||Instant Messaging, VoIP|
|Available In||Multiple Languages|
|Released On||January 2009|
|Compatible Platforms||IOS, Android, Windows, KaiOS, MacOS|
|Supported Devices||Phone, Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Web|
|Derivatives Of Whatsapp||Opus
|Offered By||WhatsApp Inc.|
WhatsApp Messenger Application
How WhatsApp App Works:
- The WhatsApp is the initial application that launched with high end-to-end encryption, where the users can maintain their chats privacy.
- In this digital developing world this application playing on the key role to pass any kind of information just in a couple of minutes.
- This belongs to the social media platform where everyone can access and use just by registering with name and mobile number, the difference between the WhatsApp with other applications is unless and until your share number, no one couldn’t access with you.Which means it maintains with high-security facilities.
Reason to use:
- The features are developed in such way that every corner of the needy can be used starting from the chats, sending and receiving the photos/files/media, audio, and video calls, updating status for the duration for 30 minutes, documents sharing, contact transfer, money transfer and also including with live location sharing.
- If you have WhatsApp to your mobile it will help in 4 corners of your based purpose.
With the WhatsApp, you have plenty of applications and features to experience.
- If at all a contact is giving disturbance to your account you also provide with best solutions, either choose the option called Mute that contact or select that contact and by taking help with settings drag to the Block list. Then you can never get any message or any other source form that contact.
- Also have the option called delete everyone, if in case you send an incorrect message or to the incorrect contact you can easily delete that message by clicking on the delete everyone button.
Whatsapp is a voice over IP service that is found in the year 2009 by Brain Acton and Jan Koum which is owned by Facebook. The founders wanted the name of the app to sound like wat’s up. It allows users to send text messages, voice messages, share images and videos, user locations, documents.
A standalone business app is released that targets small business owners called WhatsApp business which allows the companies to connect with the customers who use standard WhatsApp client. By 2015 WhatsApp has become the most popular messaging application.
Whatsapp is made available for PCs in 2015 through web clients under WhatsApp web. This supports the entire desktop browsers except for internet explorer. All of the messages still live on your phone. By January 21, 2015, the desktop version is available for android, blackberry, windows phone users. Later it supports iOS, Nokia series 40, Nokia S60. A WhatsApp time is developed as an official derivate which is a standard Win32 application that supports notifications in the Windows notification area.
Whatsapp uses extensible messaging and presence protocol(XMPP) for the customized version. Whatsapp automatically compares the phone numbers from the device address book with a central database of the WhatsApp users to add contacts to the user’s WhatsApp contact list.