This application will collect information provided by the user. In order to create a user profile, the applicant must register with first name, last name, and phone number. Also, additional information may provide at the user level interest or optional. But it is limited to, Photo, gender, street address and ZIP code, country of residence, email address, professional website, Facebook page, Twitter address and short status messages or something like quote.
The TrueCaller may supplement the information provided by the user along with information from the third party and add it to the information provided by the user. It provides information about contact details that publically available.
Benefits of TrueCaller:
This application may use the personal information collected to provide, maintain, and improve, analyze and personalize the Services to its users, partners and third-party provides.
- It benefited with smart caller ID, dialer and messaging functionality that, among other features. Display the name associated with a certain number for incoming or outgoing calls and messages.
- A number linked to name is the number available for search in a Database who made the third party name available for search.
- Display the information based on connections a User may have in common, directly or indirectly, with other Users via a social graph algorithm, display the functionalities of the services.
- Allow through settings like, push notifications and reminders and deliver messages via the Services, in which case your messages will be kept for a limited period time in order to deliver the messages, but TrueCaller will not unless specifically stated to monitor the user messages.
- Enable the user to share information in connection along with the user registration, login or other use of third party services.
TrueCaller will collect personal information from you and any devices according to the interaction with services:
- It includes Geo-location.
- IP address, Device ID or Unique identifier.
- Device manufacturer and type, hardware settings.
- SIM card usage.
- Applications installed in the device, ID for advertising, ad Data, Operating System.
- Access to device Address book, device log and event information,
- Logs Keywords and Metadata of incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
- A version of the services you use and other information based on user interaction with services such as how the services are being accessed.
- The pages to visit and features the user uses on the services.
Features Of TrueCaller App:
Identify unknown numbers, spam or companies calling before picking up, experience the identity of each incoming call anywhere across the Universe either landline, mobile or pre-paid.
Block numbers and auto-block telemarketers and robocalls. The community reports numbers in real-time so everyone is always protected against unwanted calls.
Always call the right people, Dial friends, family and identify the names of unknown numbers as user dials.
Chat, SMS, and Calls:
No need to switch to other apps. TrueCaller helps in manage all communication.
Organized and spam-free Inbox:
Keep inbox clean from unwanted SMS.
Choose the color theme that best fits according to user choice.
Accurate safe, secure instant payments and bank account management.
Record the Calls:
Draft important call recordings to the phone.