Pros and Cons
- Visual as well as audio recognition- The user can hold your camera up to a poster to learn who the artists
- Integration with other platforms- It’s easy to add songs to Spotify or create stations based on them in Pandora.
- Follow your favorite artists- Watch your favorite singers discover new music themselves
- Offline Mode- Even if you have no network connection, offline mode lets you capture songs for later identification.
- Can drain the battery- Location is frequently used on the Shazam app, and if you are not careful, this can take your battery down very quickly indeed.
Shaky audio detection- The volume can sometimes be an issue with Shazam depending on the type of device you have.