Fitbit works on Xbox One Consoles:
The Fitbit Challenges features take the Fitbit experience to an entirely new level by gamifying your exercise and having you compete with your friends in daily oe weekly leaderboards.
Users can compete to take the most steps or reach their daily goal first progress to take the most steps or reach their daily fgoal first and progress is tracked via a leaderboard that all participants can comment on for the duration of the challenge.
Race through Fitbit Adventures and Solo Adventure Challenges:
Fitbit Adventures are similar to challenges but instead of using basic leaderboards, participants race around a 3D mapof real- world locaions such as New York city and Yosemite. 1,000 steps in real life with your Fitbit will move you 1,000 steps along the race course withinthe app.
It has a Social Network:
In this social feed, users can post updates just like they would on Facebook and Twitter and even share Fitbit activity such as steps taken or badges tat they are unlocked. Friends can comment on each other’s posts and cheer them for quick interaction.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to Use: The setup quie straight forword. Immediately start viewing stats on your heart rate, stepos taken, quality of sleep and many more.
- Easy Monitering: Fitbit shows your dat borning zones and the amount of energy used during the day. Users can messure their progress using chartrs and graphs.
- Motivational Aspect: Fitbit wearables vibrate after reching milestones, subconsciously increasing motivation levels for achieving your goals.
- Challenging: The fitbit community page encourages friends, family or even total strangers. Users can set challenges and compete against ewach other or alternatively help other reach their fitness goals.
- Privacy Issue: Fitbit collects personal data and allows users too hose of this information can be made public or not. Some users are unaware of this fact and may have their personal activity information publicly displayed without their knowledge.
- Inaccuracy Issues: Fitbit sometimes does not get accurate step data on activites like riding biukes, running on a treadmill or pushing a heacy object.