Facebook AppSponsored Links:
How to: Delete Apps on Android:
- 1Go to the Settings menu, then select Apps or Application Manager.
- 2Flick the “DOWNLOAD” tab and select the app you want to delete.
- 3Click the “UNINSTALL” button, and then click “OK”. The app is deleted and the icon disappears from the start screen and app drawer.
How to: Delete Apps for iOS:
- 1To delete an iPhone or iOS app, you must go to the start screen.
- 2Find the app you want to delete, press and hold the app icon for a few seconds.
- 3The app icon starts wiggling and you’ll see an X symbol on the top left corner.
- 4Click the X icon and a pop-up window appears, which you must confirm. Select Delete to uninstall the app on your iOS devices.
How to delete apps on Windows Phone:
- 1Apps list, locate the app that you want to delete.
- 2Pressing the app until the context menu with multiple options appears.
- 3Tap the “Uninstall” button and a pop-up window shows to ask if you really want to uninstall.
- 4Tap Yes if you really want to delete or not if you have changed your mind. If you want to delete a games app, go to Games list and repeat the above steps.