How to: Delete Apps on Android:
- 1Go to the Settings menu, then select Apps or Application Manager.
- 2Flick the “DOWNLOAD” tab and select the app you want to delete.
- 3Click the “UNINSTALL” button, and then click “OK”. The app is deleted and the icon disappears from the start screen and app drawer.
How to: Delete Apps for iOS:
- 1To delete an iPhone or iOS app, you must go to the start screen.
- 2Find the app you want to delete, press and hold the app icon for a few seconds.
- 3The app icon starts wiggling and you’ll see an X symbol on the top left corner.
- 4Click the X icon and a pop-up window appears, which you must confirm. Select Delete to uninstall the app on your iOS devices.
How to delete apps on Windows Phone:
- 1Apps list, locate the app that you want to delete.
- 2Pressing the app until the context menu with multiple options appears.
- 3Tap the “Uninstall” button and a pop-up window shows to ask if you really want to uninstall.
- 4Tap Yes if you really want to delete or not if you have changed your mind. If you want to delete a games app, go to Games list and repeat the above steps.
How to Download Evernote App
Install from Appreview apk file (if available)
- 1Download app apk file
- 2Open your device’s “Settings”.
- 3Click On “Security”
- 4Look for Device administration> Unknown sources > Tick allow or slide button
- 5Click Ok and Now open downloaded apk file.
How to Install App from Google Play
- 1Open the Google Play Store.
- 2Search the application name which you wish to download in the Search bar of Google Play app
- 3Press the “Install” button to install the application.
- 4Press “accept” and Follow the instructions which displayed on your screen.
Learn how to install Apple Apps
- 1Open App Store on your iOS device.
- 2Search the app name
- 3Click on “GET” button
Pick up your App to download